We believe that the business community has a huge opportunity and responsibility to help make that happen. We have the vision to help 10 million people work for businesses that are a force for good. Now just over a year old, we are on our way!
What we’re looking for
We are a growing team of Seismic Changemakers, and we are now seeking a Marketing Administrator to help drive forward the next phase of impact and business growth for our clients.
We couldn’t think of a more exciting time to join our team, given our momentum in the market, our recent B Corp certification and our incredible success in the Escape the City Top 100. Our culture is vital to us, and we are collectively critical to driving it in the way that will enable us to deliver on our second vision statement of making Seismic the best place you have ever worked.
This is an exciting role in a growing business and will need a high level of energy, motivation, teamship, creativity and organisation to provide the impact we need.
We’re looking for an action orientated Marketing Administrator – with key experience in marketing CRM, website, marketing administration and reporting. This is a new role within our existing marketing team that supports the marketing strategy, overall growth and impact of Seismic.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Website management – ensuring our website content is regularly updated and guiding on areas of involvement and development.
- CRM administration – supporting us to maximise our Hubspot CRM. Developing reports, workflows and automations to support our pipeline and optimise our inbound marketing lead nurture process.
- Email campaign delivery – administering our email marketing, including creation, implementation and reporting.
- Event assistance – supporting the wider marketing team to coordinate and deliver our in person and virtual events programme.
Essential skills and experience in the following areas:
- Hubspot – you’re well-versed in inbound marketing and have used automation to optimise your marketing efforts
- Asana – you feel comfortable using Asana or another project management tool to manage team and external tasks
- Website – you have experience in maintaining a WordPress or similar CRM system
- Email Marketing – you have run email marketing campaigns in the past using Hubspot or similar platform
- Data – you feel comfortable managing and working with large sets of data
- You believe that humanity and businesses need to make a seismic shift in the right direction and want to work with a company that is making meaningful change. You have a drive to work for an organisation doing good in the world and to use your skills to accelerate a positive impact. Ideally, you’re familiar with the B Corp movement and/or have prior experience working for a B Corp.
- You have at least 2 years experience working in a marketing role. You will be working with our Head of Marketing, who will guide and train you, so you will have a supportive mentor and the opportunity to learn and gain new skills and experience.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is a go-getter, not afraid of a challenge and likes the freedom and pace that comes with working for a small, high growth team. It is vital that you are self motivated, energetic and a great team player.
- You are an analytical thinker – you enjoy working with numbers, reports and are able to communicate findings from data.
- You are highly organised and detail-orientated, with the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
UK based – home working and office based options.
We believe in flexible working hours to better suit our personal lives while being considerate of each other. We generally work office hours but trust each other to make fair decisions.
At Seismic, we have 2 key goals within the next 5 years:
- To be the best employer that you have ever had.
- To enable 10 million people to work for B Corps & Net Zero committed companies.
We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk! We’re a certified B Corp, which means we’re independently verified for our positive impact and we were recognised by Escape the City as one of the top 100 purposeful organisations to ‘escape’ to in 2022!
Along with creating impact through everything we do, connecting and building relationships is a core priority for us. This goes for our team too, which is made up of a strong mix of B Corp, Net Zero & ESG expertise throughout the UK and Europe.
We love working with our clients. From start-ups to multinational billion dollar corporates, we are committed to enabling them to prosper by helping them become ever more impactful forces for good. 97% of our clients would recommend us, with an average feedback score of 9.3 out of 10. We know we can do even better. All that’s missing is you!
Salary & benefits
- Salary and benefits are competitive and dependent on skills and experience.
- Personal development plan with budgetary support.
- 23 days annual leave plus an extra day off for your birthday.
Seismic is an equal opportunities employer
Seismic recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are building a world class team and we know we need a diverse mix of talented people doing their best work.
How to apply.
If you feel like you’re a good fit for the role please email [email protected] a copy of your CV.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to an online interview and if successful to a final interview which may be in person. At the end of the application process we’ll share how well you performed.