This is an exciting new role in a fast-growing sustainability advisory working to enable businesses to prosper by being a force for good. We are driven by our passion to help fix our planet and inspire society to change for the better.
Seismic was born out of a collective view that we need a Seismic shift to help change society and fix our planet. We believe that the business community has a huge opportunity and responsibility to help make that happen. We have the vision to help 10 million people work for businesses that are a force for good. Now just over a year old, we are on our way!
What we’re looking for
Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our existing team and help drive forward the next phase of business growth and most importantly – our impact.
We couldn’t think of a more exciting time to join our team, given our momentum in the market, our B Corp certification and our incredible success in the Escape the City Top 100. Our culture is vital to us, and we are collectively critical to driving it in the way that will enable us to deliver on our 2nd vision statement of making Seismic the best place you have ever worked.
This is an exciting role in a growing business and will need a high level of energy, motivation, teamship, creativity and organisation to provide the impact we need.
The role and its responsibilities
We’re looking for a great ‘all rounder’ Marketing Manager – with key experience in events and webinar coordination, content strategy management, CRM and reporting ownership. Guided by the Head of Marketing and working within a fast-paced marketing team, the Marketing Manager role will focus on supporting the delivery of our Marketing Strategy to drive our growth and market recognition.
- Monthly webinar coordination – leading our existing monthly webinar programme from content creation, guest and speaker coordination and post event followup.
- Content strategy delivery – working with our external copywriters, designers and inhouse communications team to ensure the smooth delivery of content plan, from our monthly newsletter production, blogs, website updates and downloadable guides.
- CRM – supporting further development of our newly installed Hubspot CRM. Optimising inbound marketing lead nurture process.
- Reporting – supporting a smooth reporting process of our marketing performance across key metrics and performance indicators.
Ideally, you have experience in the following areas:
- Webinar – you’ve coordinated high-quality webinars for audiences of 70+ people. You feel comfortable managing the production elements of a webinar and supporting the team with
- Hubspot – you’re well-versed in inbound marketing strategies and have used automation to optimise your marketing efforts
- Asana – you’ve feel comfortable using Asana or another project management tool to manage team and external tasks
- SEO – you’re familiar with and have executed search engine optimisation strategies
- Social – you know social media best practice and have experience helping team members elevate their profiles using social media
- You believe that humanity and businesses need to make a seismic shift in the right direction and want to work with a company that is making meaningful change. You have a drive to work for an organisation doing good in the world and to use your skills to accelerate a positive impact. Ideally, you’re familiar with the B Corp movement and/or have prior experience working for a B Corp.
- You have at least 5 years experience working in a marketing role. You will be working with our Head of Marketing, who will guide and train you, so you will have a supportive mentor and the opportunity to learn and gain new skills and experience.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is a great ‘all rounder’, not afraid of a challenge and likes the freedom and creativity that comes with working for a small, high-growth team. It is vital that you are self motivated, energetic and a great team player.
- You are highly organised and detail-orientated, with the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re creative – from design briefing and reviews to copy development.
UK based – home working and office based options.
We believe in flexible working hours to better suit our personal lives while being considerate of each other. We generally work office hours but trust each other to make fair decisions.
At Seismic, we have 2 key goals within the next 5 years:
- To be the best employer that you have ever had.
- To enable 10,000,000 people to work for B Corps & Net Zero committed companies.
We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk! We’re a certified B Corp, which means we’re independently verified for our positive impact and we were recognised by Escape the City as one of the top 100 purposeful organisations to ‘escape’ to in 2022!
Along with creating impact through everything we do, connecting and building relationships is a core priority for us. This goes for our team too, which is made up of a strong mix of B Corp, Net Zero & ESG expertise throughout the UK and Europe.
We love working with our clients. From start-ups to multinational billion dollar corporates, we are committed to enabling them to prosper by helping them become ever more impactful forces for good.
All that’s missing is you!
Salary & benefits
- Salary and benefits are competitive and dependent on skills and experience.
- Personal development plan with budgetary support.
- 23 days annual leave plus an extra day off for your birthday.
Seismic is an equal opportunities employer
Seismic recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are building a world class team and we know we need a diverse mix of talented people doing their best work.
How to apply.
If you feel like you’re a good fit for the role please email [email protected] a copy of your CV.
If you are shortlisted, we’ll invite you to an online interview and if successful to a final interview which may be in person. At the end of the application process we’ll share how well you performed.