A force for good: How B Corps are shaping the future of sustainable business
Webinar Date: Thursday 6 January, 12-1:45pm
The Business Leadership Inspiration Sessions offer up an afternoon of live, interactive webinar discussions and masterclass presentations – all dedicated to turning the global ambitions of COP26 into sustainable business actions, and balancing profit and purpose in 2022.
During the Business Leadership Inspiration Sessions, registrants will gain access to two, back-to-back live webinar sessions. These sessions include a high-level panel debate (12–12:55pm) and a 45-minute masterclass on becoming a B Corp-certified business (1–1:45pm).
Both sessions will be made available to watch on-demand afterwards.
Session 1) The big debate: How will COP26 shape business leadership in 2022? (12pm – 12:55pm GMT)
Taking place after the conclusion of COP26, the first of our Business Leadership Inspiration Sessions brings together a selection of revered sustainability leaders to discuss how the climate summit can shape climate action, and what great business now looks like in 2022 and beyond.
- Our COP26 legacy: What it all means for business
- From SBTs to SDGs: Using global standards and frameworks to your advantage in 2022
- Becoming a powerful leader in 2022, as an individual and an organisation
- Paul Lewis, CEO and Cofounder at Seismic
- Will Kirkpatrick, Head of Sustainability and Social Impact at Virgin Media O2
- Julia Barrett, Chief Sustainability Officer, Willmott Dixon
- Hege Sæbjørnsen, Country Sustainability Manager, IKEA UK and Ireland
Session 2) 45-Minute Masterclass: The B Corp way: How to become a purpose-led business in 2022 (1pm – 1:45pm GMT)
Our second and final Inspiration Session is all about the power of purpose. This masterclass-style webinar will hear from B Corp experts, Seismic, and certified businesses about how the B Corp process works and the benefits it can have, equipping you with the tools and insights to lead a B Corp journey of your own.
- Quantifying the benefits of becoming a certified B Corp
- Your B Corp journey: Where to start, who to engage, what to do next
- How to ensure becoming a B Corp drives tangible change for your business
- Navigating the B Impact Assessment (BIA): Quick wins and common pitfalls
Ahead of this webinar session, edie and Seismic are asking all registrants to fill out a short pre-event survey, to better understand your impacts and sustainability priorities. TAKE THE IMPACT SURVEY.