The Seismic team will be at SLF to connect with the community and share our insights.
edie’s Sustainability Leaders Forum is one month away, and we are thrilled to be attending and participating on both days of the event. ‘Time to transform’ is this year’s theme – the two-day forum is packed full of inspirational keynotes and sessions to support sustainability leaders as they move to do just that.
Find out more about the event and the two sessions we’ll be part of below.
- 8 – 9 March 2022 | London and Online | 12th Annual
- 600+ global attendees
- 100+ industry-leading speakers
- 25+ powerful sessions
- 1 purpose
About Sustainability Leaders Forum
The 2022 forum will turn ambition into action across 2 days of inspiring keynotes, dynamic panel sessions, interactive workshops and facilitated networking. Attendees from across the globe will be united, both in London and online, to blend the best of the in-person event experience with interactive digital benefits.
The time to act is now. Whether in person or online, join us at the forum as we collectively shape the future of purpose-driven business and inspire bold, collective action
Day 1 – Ambition into action
Tuesday, 8 March, 8:15am – 6:00pm
The first day of the forum centres around turning ‘ambition into action’.
Hear from Seismic
Plenary panel: How courageous companies can lead with purpose
Our very own Amy Bourbeau will join a handful of purpose-driven leaders at the plenary panel on how courageous companies can lead with purpose.
- Amy Bourbeau, Cofounder and Chief Impact Officer, Seismic
- Charmian Love, Co-founder and Activist in residence, B Lab UK
- Richard Hall, VP general secretary, Danone UK & Ireland
- Lysander Bickham, CEO, Leo’s Box
- Cristina Kenz, Chief growth officer and chief sustainability officer, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Mark Cuddigan, CEO, Ella’s Kitchen
Day 2 – The power of purpose
Wednesday, 9 March, 8:00am – 4:00pm
The theme of day 2 is ‘The power of purpose’. We are excited to be kicking off a jam-packed day with a B Corp breakfast briefing, hosted by Seismic Cofounder, Chief Impact Officer and leading B Corp expert, Amy Bourbeau.
Hosted by Seismic
8:15 – 9:00 UK | Thursday, 9 March | Business Design Centre
The fast growing B Corp movement is a community of companies on a mission to use business as a force for good. Hear from an inspiring panel of B Corp experts and leaders on their certification journeys.
- Breakfast with the B Corps working to make a difference
- Find out how the B Impact Assessment can help you embed purpose into your business
- Join an interactive briefing, hosted by Seismic, edie’s official B Corp partner
Register for the forum
To register, visit edie’s Sustainability Leaders Forum page.
If you’re heading to the event, do get in touch if you’d like to meet with someone from our team.