This is an exciting new role in a fast-growing sustainability advisory working to enable businesses to prosper by being a force for good. We are driven by our passion to help fix our planet and inspire society to change for the better.
What we’re looking for
We are a growing team of Seismic Changemakers, and we are now seeking a new Executive Assistant to help drive forward the next phase of impact and business growth for our clients.
We couldn’t think of a more exciting time to join our team, given our momentum in the market, our recent B Corp certification and our incredible success in the Escape the City Top 100. Our culture is vital to us, and we are collectively critical to driving it in the way that will enable us to deliver on our 2nd vision statement of making Seismic the best place you have ever worked.
This is an exciting role in a growing business and will need a high level of energy, motivation, teamship, creativity and organisation to provide the impact we need.
The role and its responsibilities
We’re looking for an action oriented individual ready to take on an Executive Assistant role that promotes the value of social and environmentally conscious business.
Key responsibilities will support our Co-Founders’ time effectiveness, and will include:
- Triaging and sometimes responding to email correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other events
- Taking notes at meetings, ensuring that committed actions are clear and distributing to all participants
- Liaising with other members of the team and external parties such as clients
- Preparing expense reports and maintaining a filing system
- You believe that humanity and businesses need to make a seismic shift in the right direction and want to work with a company that is making meaningful change.
- You want to work in a friendly, collaborative and empathetic team, hand in hand with Seismic’s Co-Founders
- You have a proven track record of acting as a executive assistant to senior management
- The ideal candidate is someone who is a go-getter, not afraid of a challenge, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and likes the freedom and creativity that comes with working for a small, high growth team. It is vital that you are self motivated, energetic and a great team player.
- You have the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and people management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Native fluency of the English language
- Ability to prioritise and multitask efficiently
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace including Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Discretion and tact
Ideally, you will be within commuting distance of our office in London. We are also open to candidates from across the UK to work from home with occasional visits to the office.
This is a full time role, with part time hours considered. Preferred hours are mornings from Monday to Friday.
At Seismic, we have 2 key goals within the next 5 years:
- To be the best employer that you have ever had.
- To enable 10,000,000 people to work for B Corps & Net Zero committed companies.
We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk! We’re a certified B Corp, which means we’re independently verified for our positive impact and we were recognised by Escape the City as one of the top 100 purposeful organisations to ‘escape’ to in 2022!
Along with creating impact through everything we do, connecting and building relationships is a core priority for us. This goes for our team too, which is made up of a strong mix of B Corp, Net Zero & ESG expertise throughout the UK and Europe.
We love working with our clients. From start-ups to multinational billion dollar corporates, we are committed to enabling them to prosper by helping them become ever more impactful forces for good.
All that’s missing is you!
Salary & benefits
- Salary and benefits are competitive and dependent on skills and experience.
- Personal Development Plan with budgetary support.
- 25 days annual leave plus an extra day off for your birthday.
Seismic is an equal opportunities employer
Seismic recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are building a world class team and we know we need a diverse mix of talented people doing their best work.